Working in Belgium after your studies

Some students decide to stay in Belgium to work after their studies. If you decide to do this you will need to think about your visa and this will require some planning.

If you are a Belgian citizen, a Swiss national or a National from a European Economic Area (EEA) country you are allowed to work in Belgium without additional visa requirements.

Immigration requirements for all other nationalities are strict and change frequently, you can read more information on these websites: