Associated Academic Partners
Academic institutions can become associated to the Joint Master’s Degree in Sustainable Automotive Engineering. There are different kinds and levels of collaboration depending on their own interests.
Academic partners are expected to provide thesis projects for the Green DRIVE students or internships in their research centers.
They can also participate directly in the curriculum through providing teaching staff or visiting lecturers. They may also be a valuable source to find internships for Green DRIVE students.
- EIGSI La Rochelle, Engineering School | France
- Technology Arts Sciences TH KÖLN | Germany
- Warsaw University of Technology | Poland
- Poznan University of Technology | Poland
- Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities | Poland
- Universitatea Politehnica Timisoara | Romania
- University of Ruse | Bulgaria
- Instituto Politecnico do Porto | Portugal
- Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas | Lithunia
- Nagaoka University of Technology | Japan
- Hubei University of Automotive Technology | China
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education | India
- NMAM Institute of Technology – Nitte | India