Admission Procedure JMSDAE
Admission Procedure – Master’s Degree in Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- Candidates must submit their completed online application form by 31 December 2017 at the latest.
- Parallel with the electronic submission, all candidates should send in by regular mail and by email the additional documents requested.
- The selection of students will be made by the Academic Board during January, February and March 2018.
- Candidates may be required to attend an interview (either face-to-face or via teleconferencing).
- Candidates will be notified of the result by the programme coordinator before 30 March 2018.
Further applications from candidates may be considered by the Academic Board on the availability of places.
Your application must be supported by appropriate documentary evidence of entry qualifications, including English language proficiency, academic transcripts and 2 references.
A decision about your application will be made at due date of the selection process. Incomplete application documents can not be considered.
In addition to the completed online application form, scanned copies and hardcopies of the documents specified below should be sent before the deadline. Please note that any translations must have been made by an officially recognised translator and duely signed and stamped.
- Original degree certificate or legalised photocopy of the certificate. (Legalisation methods)
- Academic Transcript with detailed description of all courses attended and grades obtained (a legalised photocopy by the university Registrar is sufficient, signed and stamped by university).
- Photocopy of passport or Identity Card.
- Certificate of English proficiency if required (learn more).
- Detailed CV in Europass-format.
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelops (sent directly by the referee to the Administrative Coordinator) – it is recommended to use the Green Drive template as the format for the Letter of recommendation
All documents or queries should be addressed to the Administrative Coordinator:
Ms Sofie Krol
University of Antwerp
Faculty of Applied Engineering