- Candidates must submit their completed online application form by 31 December 2016 at the latest.
- Parallel with the electronic submission, all candidates should send in by regular mail and by email the additional documents requested.
- The selection of students will be made by the Academic Board during January and February 2017.
- Candidates may be required to attend an interview (either face-to-face or via teleconferencing).
- Candidates will be notified of the result by the programme coordinator before 30 March 2017.
- Successful candidates will be informed about what further documents they may be required to submit.
- The final ranking of students (including the reserve list) will be made available on the course website once the selection process has been completed.
Further applications from candidates may be considered by the Academic Board up to 31 May 2017. Acceptance will be conditional on the availability of places.
Your application must be supported by appropriate documentary evidence of entry qualifications, including English language proficiency, academic transcripts and references.
A decision about your application cannot be made until your supporting documents have been received.
In addition to the completed online application form, hardcopies of the documents specified below should be sent before the deadline. Please note that any translations must have been made by an officially recognised translator and be signed and stamped clearly.
- Original degree certificate or legalised photocopy of the certificate.
- Academic Transcript with detailed description of all courses attended and grades obtained (a legalised photocopy by the university Registrar is sufficient).
- Authorised photocopy of passport or Identity Card.
- Certificate of English proficiency if required.
- Detailed CV (Europass-format).
- Two letters of recommendation (can be sent directly by the referee to the Administrative Coordinator) – you must use the official Green Drive letter of recommendation form.
All documents or queries should be addressed to the Administrative Coordinator:
Ms Sofie Krol
University of Antwerp
Faculty of Applied Engineering