- EU students and non-EU students who have been living in a EU country for at least 1 year: €4500 per academic year.
- Non-EU students: €9000 per academic year.
Please note that the fee is not refundable.
The fee covers the following:
- Enrolment and registration costs in all partner universities.
- Company visits
- Accredited courses (including language courses), bench fee for research internship and Master’s thesis, library access, practical classes, etc.
- Student support services
- Administrative documentation such as registration, transcript of records, diploma supplement, joint diplomas, certified copy of diploma.
The fee does not cover travel costs from and to country of origin, travel costs to and from the institutions students are attending during the programme, travel documents (passports, visas…), accommodation and living expenses, books, stationery or photocopies.