Who can apply?
Holders of a relevant degree from an approved university or students in their last year of a Bachelor programme.
Relevant subjects include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- automotive engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electromechanical engineering
- electronics/ICT with specialisation in automotive engineering
- electronics and automation
- industrial technology
- industrial engineering
- industrial electrical engineering.
When preparing your CV (in Europass-format), make sure you clearly specify following items in your CV:
- Are you proficient with system modelling software or do you have any programming skills?
- Do you have any research skills like a peer reviewed publication and/or participation in a funded research project?
- Did you already successfully follow any automotive engineering related course like e.g. combustion engines, vehicle dynamics, …?
- Are you proficient in mechatronics?
- Did you participate in any automotive related student competition?
- Do you have professional working experience related to automotive engineering / development?
All documents or queries should be addressed to the Programme Co-ordinator:
Ms Sofie Krol
University of Antwerp
Faculty of Applied Engineering
Campus Groenenborger – office T.204