- Candidates must submit their completed online application form by 31 December 2018 at the latest.
- After approval of the candidate’s application by the Academic Board, the selected candidates should send in by regular mail the additional documents requested.
- The selection of students will be made by the Academic Board. The Academic Board has the final decision regarding the selection of students.
- Candidates may be required to attend an interview (either face-to-face or via teleconferencing).
- Candidates will be notified of the result by the programme coordinator.
Further applications may be considered by the Academic Board up to 31 May 2019. Acceptance will be conditional on the availability of places.
The Academic Board handles several criteria to screen and evaluate your application. Here below you find the different criteria and the weight factor (in %):
- Quality of the University in Automotion (20%)
- Transcript of Records / Marks (20%)
- Previous field of study related to the JMDSAE:
– Relevant background in the field (20%)
– Matlab / Simulink or other multipurpose simulation softwares (LMS Amesin, Mathematica, Modelica, …) (10%)
– Relevant extra CV activities (10%)
- Certified level of English (5%)
- Previous research or work experience (10%)
- Motivation letter and recommendation letters (5%)
Your application must be supported by appropriate documentary evidence of entry qualifications, including English language proficiency, academic transcripts and references.
A decision about your application cannot be made until your supporting documents have been received.
In addition to the completed online application form, hardcopies of the documents specified below should be sent after approval of your application by the Academic Board. Please note that any translations must have been made by an officially recognised translator and be signed and stamped clearly.
- Legalised photocopy of your degree certificate. (Legalisation methods)
- Academic Transcript with detailed description of all courses attended and grades obtained (a legalised photocopy by the university Registrar is sufficient, signed and stamped by your university).
- Photocopy of passport or identity card (identity card only for EU-citizens).
- Certificate of English proficiency (learn more).
- Detailed CV in Europass-format.
- Two letters of recommendation – it is recommended to use the Green Drive template as the format for the letter of recommendation