- Candidates must submit their completed online application form by 31 December 2018 at the latest.
- After approval of the candidate’s application by the Academic Board, the selected candidates should send in by regular mail the additional documents requested.
- The selection of students will be made by the Academic Board. The Academic Board has the final decision regarding the selection of students.
- Candidates may be required to attend an interview (either face-to-face or via teleconferencing).
- Candidates will be notified of the result by the programme coordinator.
Further applications may be considered by the Academic Board up to 31 May 2019. Acceptance will be conditional on the availability of places.
The Academic Board handles several criteria to screen and evaluate your application. Here below you find the different criteria and the weight factor (in %):
- Ranking of the University (20%)
- Transcript of Records / Marks (20%)
- Previous field of study related to the JMDSAE
– Relevant background in the field (20%)
– Matlab / Simulink or other multipurpose simulation softwares (LMS Amesin, Mathematica, Modelica, …) (10%)
– Relevant extra CV activities (10%)
- Certified level of English (5%)
- Previous research or work experience (10%)
- Motivation letter and recommendation letters (5%)